2016년 12월 15일 목요일

Simple Timer 1.5 - Timer reminder (Portable)

Hello ~~    
I am currently doing a high fat low carb diet (LCHF) ...

I need to drink a lot of water I often missed it ...
I made it a renewal! Repeat every 30 minutes.
After the alarm is set, a glass of water Use it for drinking.  
I have a lot of mobile phone apps,
but this is more effective for me as I have a lot of work in front of the computer.  



It is a non-installed portable version.




When the program is executed, the screen shown below is executed.
   00: 00: 00 (hours: minutes: seconds)


Click the "+" and "-" buttons below to change the time .. +1 or -1. 


To change to 10 units, click the green "+" button above.
 

You can setting options there
 

Features of the program are ...
The entire screen of the monitor is displayed in gray, and you can see the clear alarm effect.
 

When the alarm time is complete, the entire area of ​​the monitor turns gray.


Please support me for better development and operation !!!! Thank you!! 


Download


 This is a scan from a virus total site.
 - Virustotal link detection rate (7/56) Analysis date: 2016-12-16 27:18 UTChttps://virustotal.com/ko/file/f825236f68b38eb05b33a5673cc6bd650cf35f7d2a91a944f2c24d078d49624e/analysis/1481851638/


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Send Telegram Messages! Change Your Life with Simple Hotkey

Hello, everyone!  Are you tired of repetitive tasks in your daily life and at work? I was too. But recently, my life has changed significant...